Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Is He Ordering God to
Revive Him?"
(Part 5)
Teach me, O Lord, the way of Thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end. [34] Give me understanding, and I shall keep Thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart. [35] Make me to go in the path of Thy commandments; for therein do I delight. [36] Incline my heart unto Thy testimonies, and not to covetousness. [37] Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken (revive) Thou me in thy way. [38] Stablish Thy word unto Thy servant, who is devoted to Thy fear. [39] Turn away my reproach which I fear: for Thy judgments are good. [40] Behold, I have longed after Thy precepts: quicken (revive) me in Thy righteousness.
Psalm 119:33-40
--------------------------------------------------------
Stablish Thy word unto Thy servant, who is devoted to Thy fear. Psalm 119:38
--------------------------------------------------------
____________
Pray with me:
Father, SET UP Your word that I may clearly see it and fear You. RAISE Your word to me and SETTLE the course I’m to run, the standards I’m to live by, the message I’m to preach, the truth I’m to teach, the promises I’m to trust, the kingdom I’m to enjoy, the people I’m to love, the comfort I’m to experience, the hope I’m to expect, the authority I’m to walk in, and the joy I’m to embrace, You are my Father and my Fear. Lord, let me rest, both now and forever, in You and the trustworthiness Your promise. I’m devoted to give priority and place to You and whatever you command of me. My life rest in Your unfailing and steadfast love --- Father, ESTABLISH Your word to Your servant, I’m at Your mercy!

No comments: