- God creates, in every age, both the weapon makers and the weapon users.
- God creates each of them to serve His purposes.
- God creates His servants, by His grace, for righteousness.
- God creates His servants of righteousness to overcome the threats of the waster and their weapons of destruction.
- God creates a heritage of confidence that is steadfast and sure for His servants to stand with Him, and by doing so, they together with Him, condemn the ungodly.
- God creates everything, therefore everything created must be subject to Him.
- God creates His servants to glory in Him, and in doing so they never have to fear the waster or his weapons.
The Lord hath made all things for Himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. Proverbs 16:4
Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator. 1 Peter 4:19
Trust the Lord TODAY!
Noah did, and so can YOU!
By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. Hebrews 11:7