Friday, June 27, 2008

Song: "Purify My Heart" by the Jason Gross Trio

Song: "Purify My Heart" written by John Flannigan and singer and song writer Bro. Jason Gross of the Jason Gross Trio. Bro. Jason is the pastor & teacher of Victory Baptist Church in Meridian, Mississippi. Jason and His two daughters Laurie and Natalie make themselves available to the body of Christ to lead worship, revivals, conferences and concerts.

Beautiful song that will bless your heart. Enjoy worshipping the King!

Psalm 19:13-14 Keep back Thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. [14] Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in Thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

No comments: