Thursday, July 24, 2008

Message: "Desperation! Are We Desperate?" (Part 1 of 2) by Nick Holden

Message: "Desperation! Are We Desperate?" (Part 1 of 2)

Text: Rev. 3:14-22 ; Psalm 199:33

Preacher: Nick Holden of Truth Impacts Ministries. A comparison of what is written about the Laodicean Church in Revelation 3:14-22 and the heart of a man living in desperation in Psalms 119:33-40.

Psalm 119:33-40 Teach me, O Lord, the way of Thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end. [34] Give me understanding, and I shall keep Thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart. [35] Make me to go in the path of Thy commandments; for therein do I delight. [36] Incline my heart unto Thy testimonies, and not to covetousness. [37] Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken Thou me in Thy way. [38] Stablish Thy word unto Thy servant, who is devoted to Thy fear. [39] Turn away my reproach which I fear: for Thy judgments are good. [40] Behold, I have longed after Thy precepts: quicken me in Thy righteousness.

Nick has written several articles on this blog under the Label "Revival Praying" that expounds Ps. 119:33-40 through praying for revival. Take some time to read these articles and they will help you with understanding regarding this text.

No comments: